Position MexicoSales account coordinator
With focus on customer service & sales in our Studio in Mexico City, Col. Roma
- managing relationships with retailers, architects & designers
- final customers sale service in our showroom
- answer email and phone requests
- processing customer orders and dealing with logistics
- order related paperwork, quotations, proformas & invoices
- presenting the collection to clients & attending trade fairs
Position MexicoAsistente de compras
- Programación y coordinación de envíos de proveedores
- Control de inventarios y coordinación de pedidos
- Administración de excel de compras y pedidos
- Recepción de entregas de proveedores
- Control de calidad de entregas de pedidos a clientes
- Investigación y busqueda de nuevos proveedores
Position Mexico (Fines de Semana)Asistente de ventas
- Atención a clientes en nuestro showroom
- Inventario de Showroom
- Compras de papelería
- Programación de envíos
- Entrega de proyectos en showroom a clientes
- Captura de datos
Internship AustriaGraphic design
Studio davidpompa offers an 2-6 months, paid internships in the studio in Austria in 2018. We are searching for young, passionate interns that will be fully integrated in the team and work process.
You will develop Corporate Identies in a team, designing various print media, photographing products and editing images and participate in company/customer projects. Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop is essential.
Studio davidpompa is a young interdisciplinary design studio based in Mexico and Austria. Our areas of specialization are product and corporate design, as well as visualizations. Highest quality and attention to detail are important in every project.
We are always on the lookout for exceptionally talented and creative individuals, as in our dynamic business environment new possibilities arise every day. If you can demonstrate great concept skills, are able to work to multiple deadlines at the same time and have a sense of humor we are thrilled to get to know you.
Please send your unsolicited application, including CV and portfolio (max.5 MB), to